Viking Instrument & Control Ltd.
Offering quality products and superior service is our priority.
Incorporated in 1990, Viking Instrument & Control Ltd. (Viking) is a well established and respected provider of instrumentation and process control products for the Ontario market. Viking services a wide range of industries including petrochemical refineries, analytical applications, emission monitoring, utilities, power generation, water and wastewater, manufacturing, and OEMs.
Viking represents and specializes in the following brand/product lines:
• Parker Hannifin Instrumentation (full line master distributor)
• Ashcroft Gauges, Diaphragm seals and Industrial Thermometers
• Ashcroft Switches and Transducers
• Autoclave Cone and Thread products
• Headline Filtration
• Partek & Texloc Teflon components
• Skinner and GoldRing Solenoid Valves
• Hedland flow measurement
• Porter flow measurement and regulation
• Veriflo Regulators, Valves & CGA connections
• Parker Multitube bundle
• Parker Parflex hose & fittings
• JMS Southeast temperature measurement
• Weka level indication
• PGI manifolds
• Process Valves including Kitz, MAS, Mueller
• Techline & ZSI (Cushaclamp) installation systems
Viking has the capability of developing a product or system to meet your specifications or specific needs. Viking has Professional Engineers on staff that work with our manufacturers to help our customers specify the correct products for their application, thus improving their system performance, reducing maintenance and downtime which yields better returns.
In addition to our main office and warehouse facility in Burlington, Ontario, Viking also operates a satellite branch office in Sarnia to better serve our customers in Southwestern Ontario.
To ensure a high level of quality and accuracy, Viking is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Our Quality Management
System is regularly audited by a third party to ensure we meet and/or exceed every requirement.
We only promote and sell products from top qua