Integration Framework for Testing Tools
• Integration with proprietary and free testing software.
• Support of testing on physical and virtual PCs.
• Grouping of different tests into one batch for simultaneous execution.
• Use of build priority queue.
• Scheduled or event-triggered test launch.
• Simultaneous testing of several builds.
• Multistage logging system.
• Uniform easy-to-interpret HTML reports.
• System fault tolerance.
• Integration of separate tools into a single testing system operated via a common user interface.
• Delegation of routine operations to the robot, which ensures rational use of the staff’s intellectual potential.
• Boost in the efficiency of sof